Monday, October 29, 2007

28 October 2007: Red Sox Nation includes Iraq


Red Sox Nation rules the baseball world. The Colorado Rockies found out for themselves. Another sweep. All hail the Boston Red Sox!

The rest of my day pales in comparison. I watched football. The Pats dominated again.
However, the opportunity to visit a KBR port-o-jon did arise. I seized the moment. It paid off. First, I learned some more about Chuck Norris. Did you know this?

“Chuck Norris Doesn’t get cancer. Cancer gets Chuck Norris”

I’m sure the person in the port-o-jon next to mine was wondering what I was doing when I laughed out loud over the next pearl of Joe graffiti. It’s the funniest one I’ve seen to date – for simplicity and pure humor it’s priceless. This quote was written on the back wall of the port-o-jon directly above the seat. An arrow pointed straight down from the quote to the toilet seat. The quote instructed occupants as follows:

“SHHH! LiL Marines Hatching”

As I said – priceless.

No comments: