Monday, March 17, 2008

15 March 2008: Homestyle priorities


There are none. That's the beauty of being home. My bed is more comfortable than I remembered. Coffee tastes much better when it comes from your kitchen. Having nothing planned is a good thing. I have been completely immersed in work for so long now it seems almost inconceivable to live the inverse. I'm embracing it though. I didn't do anything for most of the day. I enjoyed every minute of that. It's so quiet.

I guess around 1800 I made it to the grocery store. Afterward came a visit to Ivy Tavern. There were all the usual suspects - Rob, Thomas, Dave, Don, and others. I enjoyed an Ivy burger (medium) with swiss and fries. A stream of folks came and went. I had a bit too much to drink. A shot of Woodford Reserve contributed greatly to that. Life is resuming.

I had my first Yuengling in a long time today. I believe I popped the cap at around 1700. I was still in my pajamas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back!

-Patriot BN

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!