Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mission Limitations Messing with my Updates


Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the lack of updates the past two days. I am presently on a mission to FOB Warhorse. It is the most depressing FOB I've seen. Part of the frustration is that I have limited internet connectivity here and when I get online I have to limit my time to mission-related work. However, I will update the past three days upon my return to LSAA. I've got a few great photos and stories to tell from this trip. Make certain that when you check back (and notice I've updated) to go back to 09 July and read from there.

By the way, the past two days have been the hottest I've experienced this summer. FOB Warhorse is a true, dusty armpit! I feel for the Joes that work here. If you'd like to find it on a map, the nearby town is Baqubah.

Stay tuned for my updates!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Looking forward to the updates!