Tuesday, January 8, 2008

07 January 2008: GEAUX TIGERS!

I think the title about sums it up. My unit is based in Baton Rouge. I lived there for several years prior to moving to Providence. I may not be an LSU graduate, but I am a fan. I've got a lot of friends who are on cloud nine right now. If you are within driving range of Baton Rouge right now I recommend you make the trip. That's where the party is tonight and the rest of the week. Hell, this party will last right on through Mardis Gras.

I've got a little slice of Baton Rouge right here in Camp Liberty. Those happy-go-lucky engineers who go out every night on route recon call Red Stick home. They'll be the happiest group of Combat Engineers in all of Iraq now that LSU is National Champs again. LSU - the only two-time BCS Champion. GEAUX TIGERS!

No comments: