Saturday, November 3, 2007

02 November 2007: Shorter days, cooler nights

This place is going through a transformation. By that I mean the temperatures and length of days. As amazing as it may seem, I don't even run my AC at night anymore. It gets into the high 50's. Just one month ago it was still blistering hot. In the morning it's actually crisp. By the same token, the days are getting much shorter. The sun sets now around 1700. It rises around 0630. I'm almost reminded of the short, fall days of New England (except for the scenery).

This is obviously filler. My Friday was bland and boring. I worked, I worked out, I ate, and I slept. That's it in a nutshell. At least there's football during the weekend. I wonder how badly Army will get bombed by Air Force?

Alas! Another day of deployment is in the books and documented in the blog.

No comments: