Wednesday, November 28, 2007

27 November 2007: Joe's love advice to Joe

As day's go, this one was mediocre. It wasn't exciting. It wasn't boring. My team had a small amount of work on the agenda. Once we finished there wasn't much to do other than the normal routine. I had the luxury of a nap. A poster at the DeFleury DFAC advertises an upcoming performance by Carlos Mencia. I believe I'll go. He's a funny guy. There's also a visit scheduled by the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders. I'll have to give up my seat to a Joe for that one.

I did encounter some particularly amusing love (or sex) advice from one Joe to another. As you could guess, it was displayed in a port-o-jon near the Scorpion MWR. The initial comment was by hard-up Joe.

Hard-up Joe: "I need some pussy!"

Dr. Ruth Joe: "It sucks to be you. Work on your game you fuckin' fag!"

Every problem in the world today can be solved by Joe's advice. You just have to scout out every KBR port-o-jon in Iraq to get your answers.

No comments: