Monday, December 17, 2007

16 December 2007: Nothing but football

My team was completely off today. We're right on the verge of another phase of this mission so I made certain they took today for personal business - whatever that might entail. I really didn't have much to do. My activities included some online Christmas shopping, working out, and napping. I laid low all day. After last week's football debacle in the MWR I decided to find a small TV for my hooch. That mission was successful, thereby negating the need to walk back to the MWR for football. Instead, I watched in the comfort of my cozy hooch on Liberty pad 8.

AFN aired the Patriots-Jets, Steelers-Jaguars, and Browns-Bills. They were all good games, played in excellent winter football weather. I primarily watched the Pats game. They won but it was ugly. The undefeated season continues. I have to say that the Jaguars are looking like the team nobody wants to play in the post-season. As much as I dislike that team, they really look tough. I liked how they smacked the Steelers in the teeth. I really hate the Steelers.

That was the day off. Football reigned supreme.

No comments: