Tuesday, April 3, 2007

02 April 2007: Game Face - Balad Idol Coming Up


I've decided to participate. I figure, "what the hell?" With that in mind it's time to reach deep into my repertoire and find that game face from Snookers (see photo). Isn't it kinda crazy that in the middle of this place I'm talking about Balad Idol competition? Look folks, I'm here for a year. You can count on me to share stories a little more OIF-specific. While I'm between missions I'm in a more normalized office routine. Were I to spout the daily routine in this venue I'm afraid I'd lose many of you to boredom. So now I expect all of you to lean forward in your seats with bated anticipation - will he carry the day in Balad Idol? Stay tuned.


An Ivy bacon cheese burger would rock about now. Rob, make that with swiss and fries. You know the beverage - the usual.

No comments: