Sunday, April 22, 2007

21 April 2007: It's just one of those days...


...where I've got nothing to report. Saturday at LSAA... well... I was supposed to fly down to BIAP but the mission requirements changed. What did I do with my bad self instead? I guess you could say I was re-acclimating to a normal work day. What does that consist of when I'm not on mission? Let's see... I got up around 0615, made coffee (my favorite blend from Whole Foods - thanks Jacqueline!), shaved, got dressed and went to breakfast. Breakfast was the TCN-style mountain of bacon, hashbrown, english muffin, boiled egg, melon, OJ, and coffee. We have a meeting at 0900 every day. After the uneventful meeting I went to my team office, made a few phone calls, sent a few e-mails, and updated the blog. Lunch at the AF DFAC was cornish hen, cucumber salad, and a Mountain Dew (no cuts this time). Back at the office for the afternoon...blah...blah...blah.... Get the picture? It was just a boring day. Get used to it folks - I'm going to be at LSAA for a few more days.

With so much time on my hands I can get back to reporting on other venues such as port-o-jon humor. I'll be keeping a keen eye on the behaviors of Joes around me too. Stay tuned everyone. In the next few days I'm going to make sure to get a true pulse of OIF here at Anaconda. At least that's something to keep me entertained as well. I'm already looking forward to the next mission.

No comments: